Overview of the responsibilities:
- A financial analyst pores over data to identify business opportunities or make investment recommendations.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- With at least 3 - 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willingness to work in Taguig City.
Analystical skills, attentive to details
08:30 AM to 05:30 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job