3rd floor CTK Building 2, #70 Nicanor Roxas St. Brgy. Lourdes
· Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
· Develop and review company policies.
· Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
· Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
· Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
· Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
· Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
· Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
Requirements / Qualifications
· Possessing a Bachelor’s degree and several years of working experience either through an internship or professionally in any related field and in the specialized industry
· Well-developed communication skills in order to effectively work well with colleagues, or stakeholders. This is also very important as regulatory officers need to communicate key regulatory changes and updates
· Possessing strong analytical skills, paying careful and particular attention to detail, and also have an investigative mindset
· Having a deep and sound knowledge of regulatory policies as regulatory compliance officers are responsible for creating and implementing policies
· Diligence and perseverance are also required as the regulatory compliance officer must be willing to see an issue through resolution
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM