3rd floor CTK Building 2, #70 Nicanor Roxas St. Brgy. Lourdes
- Coordinates and provides high-quality broad executive and administrative support to the CEO / executive team.
- Manage executive’s schedule.
- Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly.
- Schedule appointments, manage emails, other daily tasks as necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Analyze documents, prepare research reports, and occasionally supervise staff members.
Job qualifications and requirements
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong Computer software, math and research skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal abilities and project coordination experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job