Note: Please submit your updated CV/Resume together with your 1-page Cover Letter (Required) ---why you are perfect for the role and how your skills and expertise can add value to our Company. Failure to submit a cover letter together with your application will be automatically rejected.
At VSee, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads in the healthcare industry, starting new relationships, and setting our account executives up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase VSee offerings in a compelling way.
- Utilize CRM, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Respond to sales inquiries or customer support needs to be sent via chat, email, phone, and sales contact forms
- Understand prospect's needs and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Be willing to work during US business hours (Eastern/Pacific time)
- Be willing to work solely for the company
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
- with a Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years of relevant work experience as a Sales Representative
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Individual performer, but also thrives in a collaborative environment
- Customer-focused mindset
- Analytical and strong organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Business Acumen, passionate, quick, and independent learner
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
Required WFH Set-Up:
- You should have a Fast & Reliable internet connection (minimum of 10mbps- preferably Fiber connection)
- You should have your own Updated Desktop or Laptop with an excellent quality microphone, webcam, and headset. (not provided by the company)
- A Quiet Workspace
Job Type: Full-time Permanent Work-From-Home
Salary Range: Php20,000.00 to Php30,000.00 /month
Why work with VSee? Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- A Permanent Remote Work - avoid the stress and hassle of commuting to work and commuting back home for several hours. get to spend more quality time with yourself, your significant other, and your whole family.
- Career Growth and Advancement- a chance to broaden your skills which improved your chances of moving up.
- Rewarding Performance Bonus- based on your performance goals set by your manager/director.
- HMO Coverage- ensures that employees working for VSee have access to medical care and services in times of medical emergency.
- Paid Vacation Leaves- Paid Time-offs from work every now and then to re-established work-life balance for every employee
- You'll also get to participate in our Company-sponsored, 7-day retreat in Southeast Asia every year and have a chance to go on a Company-sponsored US trip for the top performers
- Competitive Pay Offer- we pay not per hour, we based our salary on the successful applicant's skills and experience
sales, cold calling, researching leads, quick learner, individual performer, cold-calling, proficient in CRM and HubSpot Software, preferably has experience in healthcare accounts
08:00 PM to 05:00 AM
You need to login
to apply for this job