Unit 3009 Cityland Pasong Tamo Tower, 2210 Don Chino Roces Ave. Makati City
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactive order management and anticipating and solving issues relating to customer orders
- Liaise with customer to coordinate delivery dates based on stock availability / prioritize destinations (during reception windows)
- Day to day liaison between Logistics Service Provider and local country (Sales, Logistics & Finance Departments)
- Escalation of stock allocation and customer service issues to Team Leader
- Management of customer inquiry resolution through development and implementation of action plans to eliminate the source problem
- Identifies and implements process improvements and identifies efficiencies and best practices
- Conducts trade visits with sales representatives if required and visits local country as representative of Shared Service Center as necessary
- Collaborates with E-commerce department to solve systems issues
- Develops and maintains customer service performance reporting systems to assist local country in efficient management of its business
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in SAP or in a similar capacity, preferably in an MNC environment.
- Very Good English and Japanese communication skills(read, write, and speak).
08:00 AM to 05:00 AM
You need to login
to apply for this job