Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Analyst is expected to perform the following activities :
- Perform posting of journal entries in SAP upon checking and verification of request form and supporting documents received from Affiliate.
- Perform creation / update of recurring documents in SAP upon checking and verification of request forms and supporting documents received from Affiliate. This includes reset / reverse / deleting recurring journal entries if there is mistake.
- Monitor and reconcile open item managed accounts.
- Execute fixed-asset related transactions and closing activities including but not limited to depreciation run, clearing of technical account and GL-SL reconciliation.
- Clear the intercompany customer and vendor accounts once the payment was received/released.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation.
- Perform generation of financial statements from SAP and populate reporting package for assigned affiliates. This will include amendment or review of draft reporting package, and sending of report to the Affiliate Finance for further review.
- Perform vendor master data maintenance, which includes verification of data upon receiving request from the Affiliate, checking for existing data to avoid duplication of master records in the system, creating and updating master record.
- Prepare list of vendors with last 12 months payment history and deactivate identified inactive vendors.
- Ensures controls are maintained within the Accounting operating environment in compliance with SLA.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php 20,000.00 - Php 38,000.00 per month
SAP system, BPO experience, Shared Services experience
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
You need to login
to apply for this job