21/F-26/F Robinsons Cyberscape Gamma Topaz and Ruby Roads Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Join TDCX and be interviewed in the comforts of your home!
Are you a customer service Rockstar who wants to be part of our pioneering team for a premium airline account? Are you passionate, driven, and can deliver outstanding customer service experience?
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our growing family. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Top reasons to work here:
- First class for boarding on February 9, 2021
- Above-industry average salary.
- Group life insurance starting on Day One
- HMO benefits on Day One + 1 free dependent after 6 months
- Monthly performance bonuses upon regularization
- 25% Night differential rate (higher than the industry average!)
- 15 Sick Leave credits with cash conversions
- 15 Vacation Leave credits with carry over
- Premium & Instagrammable workspaces
- Free overflowing coffee and cookies
- Learning courses to help you grow
- Career development programs
- Engagement activities like free food day, raffles, birthday treats, anniversary gifts, contests and much more!
What is your mission?
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working with our Premium Airline Account to deliver #happier customer experience. You will handle phone-in / chat enquiries of current and prospective members.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
- Provide accurate and efficient processing of reservations or support work relating to mileage redemption, issuing of tickets, and effecting changes to schedules
- Maintain member accounts whenever there are changes in their profiles
- Send program-related collaterals and forms
- Advise on latest promotions and mechanics
- Manage feedback/ complaints and liaise with backend support to resolve members’ issues
- Involve in ad-hoc projects
- Meet daily KPI requirement
Who are we looking for?
- Completed at least 2 years in college
- At least 1 year of BPO work experience in an international airline account or booking/reservations/ticketing for a travel account
- Preferably with GDS experience
- Strong analytical skills to identify cause of problems & recommend solutions
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Amenable to work in rotating shifts
- Can work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City or Sheridan, Mandaluyong City
How to Apply?
Online. Send your application through OhJobs and expect a call from our Talent Acquisition team within 24-48 hours.
09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job