5/F, Two World Square Bldg., Upper Mckinley Hill, Brgy. Pinagsama, Taguig City
We are looking for an efficient and detail-oriented Billing Analyst to join ISS Facility Services Phils., Inc. The Billing Analyst's responsibilities include coordinating with other departments to ensure setting clients up for billing, issuing invoices, and ensuring invoices correspond with balance sheet reports.
To be successful as a Billing Analyst you should be able to work independently and efficiently under pressure. Ultimately, an outstanding Billing Analyst should be able to ensure smooth and accurate billing operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and issue invoices to clients.
- Ensure accuracy of billing data
- Ensure timeliness of the invoice according to the SLA
- Review the billing methodology of per account
- Closely coordinate with the Account managers for the services/Food that requires billing for the account
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of Account Manager
- Keep a record of client accounts with updated charges to the account.
- Participate in the Business Review Meeting
- Recommend of Revenue Accrual during closing process
- Coordinate with clients for any disputes/clarification and provide solution to the Clients
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Proficiency in English
- Results-driven and patient
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, SAP, MS Office
08:30 AM to 05:30 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job