The Link Centre, Gen. Atienza St., San Antonio Village, Brgy. San Antonio, Pasig City, 1605
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Project building process, working closely with engineers to develop plans, establish timetables, and determine labor and material costs. The Project Manager must ensure that the project is completed on budget and within scope. The Project Manager overall project planning, distributing resources, time management, risk management, creating benchmarks, managing the budget, managing staff, and managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage strategically the Project and its operations in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Ensure that all cycle time goals of the Project are done and within the projected budget.
- Plan or develop work assignments, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results assess performance
- Identify workforce requirement to ensure productivity by participating in the recruitment process such as interviews, selection, orientation, coaching and motivating employees.
- Conduct tests to ensure that client requirements are met; Send request for testing to clients of construction activities; determine the actual quantities representative identifying areas or portions of works to be tested and set schedule
- Ensure that the construction of the project is compliant with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- Securing permits or clearances needed for timely implementation of the project. Coordinate with appropriate agencies for statutory, regulatory and other Requirements (permits/licenses/clearances requirements including fees).
- Ensure that there is no safety violation, no incident/accident report and zero non-compliance with DENR/LGU.
- BS in Civil Engineering; Licensed Civil Engineer: Preferably with Master’s degree
- At least five 15 years working experience as Project Manager in a Construction Industry
- Experience in water or waste water projects
- Project Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Knowledgeable with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
Project Management, Cost Estimation, Budget and Planning, DOLE Compliance, AutoCAD, MS Office, Water Projects
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job