The Link Centre, Blk 1 Lot 2, Gen. Atienza St., San Antonio Village, =-
The IT Staff is responsible in providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. IT Staff monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)"
- Graduate of BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 yrs experience as an IT Staff
- Basic PC Trouble shooting
- Basic LAN and WAN configuration & installation,
- Knowledgeable in MS office/ Office 365"
- Can travel to Antipolo, Rizal, Valenzuela, Novaliches and Pasig City
PC Troubleshooting, computer hardware, Lan and Wan Configuration, Microsoft Office 365, PC Networks and systems
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job