- Performs a variety of clerical, technical, administrative, and office support duties in support
- Processing attendance data, which includes ensuring daily time-in/outs, absences, tardiness, leaves taken and undertime are tracked in the system.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Timekeeping of daily time records, daily reporting of attendance of Project Sites.
- Able to do go to project sites and do site works.
- Monitor tardiness of employees. Prepare and submit tardiness summary report.
- Prepare and issue memo on employees with attendance-related violation (tardiness). File and maintain copies of reply/explanation letter from employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as HR Time keeping in a construction industry
- With knowledge on all facets of HR is an advantage
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Can work under pressure and minimum supervision.
- Must be adaptable, team player, proactive and with leadership potential.
- To be assigned in Valenzuela.
HR Admin, Timekeeping, Clerical, Generalist, Administrative
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job