The Link Centre, Blk 1 Lot 2, Gen. Atienza St., San Antonio Village, =-
The HR Supervisor is responsible for supervising the Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits/Total Rewards and facet of Human Resources operations.
- Conduct Job Design and Analysis to maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Conduct evaluation on recruiting tool capabilities and functionalities against daily recruitment process to come up with system and process enhancements recommendation.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, counseling Managers on candidate selection.
- Supervise the Recruitment Associate in-charge of doing end to end recruitment process.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Prepare, oversee, and implement Compensation and Benefits programs for the company.
- Review the website of DOLE on a weekly/monthly basis to make sure the company is complaint with the labor standard and is aware of any changes in the law and/or guidelines which impact employee compensation and benefits.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals.
- Use various methods and techniques and make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations.
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Control the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget. This includes the monetary and non-monetary benefits.
- Administer and process document of benefits related to lateral transfer and change of site assignment.
- Registers new employees with SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and ensure timely posting of Employee and Employer’s contributions.
- Assist in the filing and processing of government-related employee benefits for SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF, etc.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations (DOLE).
- Bachelors of Science in Human Resources Management, Social Science, Business Administration Graduate or any courses related to this field.
- At least three (3) to five (5) year working experience on relevant role;
- At least three (3) to five (5) year working experience on same industry;
- Familiarity with Labor Laws and best practices and performance standards of HRM;
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects; Project management and supervision skills;
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills; Time management and organization skills
- Good command in oral and written communication.
Human Resources Supervisor, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Job Design and Analysis, DOLE Compliance, Generalist
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job