The Link Centre, Blk 1 Lot 2, Gen. Atienza St., San Antonio Village, =-
The Materials and Equipment Manager is responsible for overseeing the Materials and Equipment operations such as warehousing, delivering , receiving, and handling of materials; supervises transportation of materials to and from suppliers and ensures the availability of materials, tools and equipment throughout the project completion; oversees day-to-day movement of materials and equipment maintenance and repair in the operations or implementation in the project sites.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineering Graduate or any related to engineering field; Preferably with master’s degree.
- Licensed Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.
- At least three (3) to five (5) year working experience as Materials and Equipment Manager.
- At least three (3) to five (5) year working experience of the rolein a Construction or any related industries.
- MS Office skills, especially Excel (Pivot and VLOOKUP)
- With experience in using SAP or any Materials Management/Equipment Management System;
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards of Materials, Warehouse and equipment operations
- Good command in oral and written communication
Equipment Management, Equipment Inventory, Maintenance, Repair, warehousing
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job