The Link Centre, Blk 1 Lot 2, Gen. Atienza St., San Antonio Village, =-
The Finance Manager is responsible to lead the LEI construction company finance division responsible for the firm’s internal financial management. LEI requires the Finance Manager will good knowledge in a construction management setting which includes the following:
- Corporate Budget forecast and planning
- Treasury management
- Credit & Collection arrangements (banks, loans, etc.)
- Project cost control and analysis
- Corporate and local tax audit compliance
- Cash flow projections and planning
- Project Finance reporting for corporate analysis
- Preparing financial statements and reports
- Forecast corporate financial situation in anticipation of an upcoming project.
In addition: the candidate will be able to:
- Manages financial and compliance requirements with project management audit of each project for the correctness of the project billings.
- Analyze the project’s financial performance reports with expenditures, cost against budget, etc.
- Control and safeguards in financial assets and equipment.
- Optimizes project budgets, allocation, utilization, and expenses.
- Institutes appropriate measures to control costs and expenses, minimize or avoid losses, and maximize project profits.
- Formulate and implement financial strategies and plans for corporate office and engineering projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy/Finance Management.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Preferably with Master in Business Administration/Management
- Minimum five (5) years of actual work experience in Construction Companies, as a Comptroller and/or Finance Manager.
- Technical knowledge and competence in the areas of project cost accounting, budget planning, Billings contract progress billings, financial accounting, financial planning and forecasting, credit, and controls.
- Must have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all types of project engineering management contracts.
Treasury, Credit and collection, Budget forecast and planning, taxation, Audit, Credit Facility, SAP, Financial reporting and analysis, Cash flow management
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job