3rd floor CTK Building 2, #70 Nicanor Roxas St. Brgy. Lourdes
- Set up contract management master file;
- Review, develop and recommend effective contract monitoring processes and systems;
- Ensure that contract monitoring is implemented and regularly reviewed;
- Ensure compliance of both parties with the service agreements;
- Provide accessible, accurate and reliable monitoring information in a timely and efficient manner;
- Produce reports as required and assist in the compilation of management information and analysis under the guidance and direction of the line manager;
- Monthly report monitoring of all departments under Contract Management.
- Coordinate with clients in relation to contract monitoring activity;
- Monitor client’s performance and ensure that client is following the agreement;
- Evaluate performance to determine if the company meets its contractual obligations;
- Monitor that payments were made correctly to eligible parties based on what is stipulated in the contract;
- Consolidate contracts within the company;
- Monitor contract compliance and recommend action in case of non-compliance
- Institute regular contract audits
- Manage day to day workload ensuring that activities are delivered within agreed timeline to deliver an effective and efficient service.
- Other related work that may be assigned from time to time.
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job