12F Cocolight building, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig city
- EXPERIENCE IN REAL ESTATE FOR PERMITS AND LICENSE IS A MUST
· Must be a College Graduate or a College Degree
· Must have at least 1 to 2 years related experience
· Must have a good communication and or public relations skills
· Pro-active with deliverable and keeps up with timelines
· Attention to details
· Can perform task with less supervision
· Can Liaise effectively with representatives from various offices, may it be on the corporate side or the government.
· Familiar with the documentation and procedures related to filing permits and licenses for real estate projects.
· Willing to be the point person to different government offices such as but not limited to LGUs, SEC, HLURB, DENR, etc.
· Monitor existing project compliance in Cebu or in Manila depending on the assignment
· Field works and coordination with contacts from different government offices and consultants
· Accomplishment of reports and presentations relative to monitoring and addressing concerns or queries which are project related
· Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
public relation skill, compliance, liaison, permits
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM