7th Flr. Unit 74 Zeta II Bldg. 191 Salcedo Street, Makati City Philippines. 1223
- The preparation of the companies QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions.
- Control and the distribution of all the companies quality documentation.
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project.
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the companies management.
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Attend all pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders.
- Attend client quality management meetings.
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC Manager.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QA/QC procurement manager.
- Monitor statistical method reporting.
- Control all achieve documentation upon the completion of the project.
- The reviewing of site purchase orders to ensure that the applicable requirements are met.
- The control of on site and off site vendor inspectors.
- Coordination of vendor quality approvals when required.
- Review of supplier quality plans against contract requirements.
- Review supplier materials certificates.
- Coordinate with management for quality improvements.
- Coordinate with the owners representative on all procurement issues.
- Track all nonconformance reports.
Project Planning, Workflow, Documentation, Writing, Well Verse in MS Word, Excel
07:00 AM to 05:00 AM
You need to login
to apply for this job