3160-A Visita St., Sta. Cruz, Makati City
To ensures all sales, marketing and advertising initiatives improve company sales and brand awareness to include implementing various methods of collecting customer feedback, participating in trade shows, and organizing promotional events. You should also be able to research competitors' products and services, pricing, and market success.
Sales and Marketing (Online Marketer) Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with clients/customers.
- Preparing, reviewing, and finalizing sales proposals.
- Utilizing social media platforms to garner customer interest and create brand awareness.
- Preparing sales forecast reports and submitting them to management.
- Developing effective sales strategies to increase company sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing design and content marketing teams to produce quality advertising material for company products and services.
- Maintaining an accurate record of past campaign results to determine the most effective marketing approaches.
- Analyzing market trends, sales and marketing metrics, as well as pricing strategies to identify ways to improve sales and marketing efforts.
- Will be handling different accounts to maintain and keep a long-relationship with clients.
Sales and Marketing Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working in sales or marketing.
- Has proven knowledge and n work experience in a Retail, Trading and distribution company is required for this position.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and marketing software.
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics.
- The ability to anticipate consumer behavior.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective and excellence communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
NOTE: THIS JOB IS NOT FOR WORK FROM HOME, WORK REMOTELY, OR FLEXIBLE HOURS. EMPLOYEE MUST ADVISED TO REPORT TO WORK IN THE OFFICE FROM MONDAYS - SATURDAYS 9:30AM - 6:00PM.
Excellent Communication skills, Sales and Marketing skill, Time Management, Computer and Internet Savvy, Goal Oriented, Detail oriented
09:30 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job