Fulltime opportunity for a software developer with a deep understanding of web-facing technologies.
- Assist in design and development of large-scale Perl applications.
- Perform application modifications and enhancements based on business needs.
- Develop clean, high-quality and reusable codes based on programming standards.
- Suggest optimal application development solutions to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Analyze and resolve coding issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Report project status to Manager on regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum six years of experience working in a technical environment.
- Must be a detail-oriented, analytical thinker with the ability to troubleshoot and solve technical issues.
- Must be a flexible team player who works well with others.
- Databases: PostgreSQL, mySQL, Informix, Oracle (Schemas, SQL syntax, Triggers, Constraints, Stored Procedures, etc).
- Servers: Familiar with CLI functions within UNIX-based operating systems.
- Software Versioning: Github. Experience with checking-in software, comments, tracking issues, branches,etc.
- Fluent with internet-based technologies: Web Servers, Email Servers, Content Delivery Networks, DNS, TLS/HTTPS, Proxy, Security, Authentication mechanisms (RADIUS, LDAP, etc), common vulnerabilities, etc.
- Familiar with RESTful API architectures (client & server)
- Familiar with MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and Visio
- Ability to create software documentation and designs
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, coordinate with customers, and attend/lead meetings
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Provide timely and accurate information and status updates to leaders
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Amazon AWS Infrastructure:
- EC2 instances
- Simple Email System
- VPC, Load-balancing, etc
- Integration experience with architectures, topologies, hardware, and software
- Experience with inventory management platforms
- Detailed understanding of IP networking, TCP/IP protocols, Routing and Switching
- Experience with CableTV Head-End environments:
- Video Controllers: Cisco DNCS/EC, Motorola DAC
- RF concepts (QAM, DOCSIS, Analyzers, etc)
- Video acquisition, transcoding/encoding, multiplexing, and modulation, using such equipment as:
- Cisco DCMs, Arris CAP1000/DM6400 Cherry Pickers, and Harmonic ProStreams
- A Video Compression: MPEG-2 TS, MPEG-4
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. CoDev provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- One Time Client Placement Bonus of Php 15,000
- Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournament such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week
06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job