Responsibilities and Duties:
- Make changes to Shopify themes and custom optimizations including visual design implementations, optimizing site performance, and changes and updates to the shopping and cart user experience.
- Write unit, application level and system tests.
- Update and maintain the payment gateway system.
- Troubleshoot and optimize apps on Shopify sites.
- Implement designs on site and develop new features and interfaces using modern web programming paradigms, using requirements and specifications provided by the client.
- Be comfortable working in a git repository.
- Create efficient database queries.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of development experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of User Experience Design principles and best practices
- Self-motivated and a strong communicator
- Expertise with MySQL
- Must be able to work collaboratively with others.
- Must be an independent and critical thinker.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or any related field
A great talent deserves even greater compensation. CoDev provides several benefits that you can enjoy as soon as you join our growing team. We take pride in delighting you with what you deserve.
- Anticipate a regularization increase on your 6th month
- One Time Client Placement Bonus of Php 15,000
- Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000
- Annual salary increase based on your performance
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in your pay
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package on your 3rd month with us plus 2 dependents
- We offer salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Provide an opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program you choose!
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Company events and parties celebrated such as our huge Anniversary and Christmas Parties, and of course seasonal events such as Valentines, Halloween and so much more
- Team outing and lunches every now and then to promote camaraderie in the team
- Sports tournament such as basketball, badminton, foosball, etc. are held yearly so you can showcase your sporty side!
- Access to social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and etc. on a given time
- Express yourself by showcasing your sense of style at the office. Also, wear your most comfortable and lazy ootd every last shift of the week
06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job