Block 1 Lot 1 Don Primitivo St., Don Antonio Heights (South Gate), Brgy. Holy Spirit Quezon City
- Supervise two or more staff persons and preparation of annual review.
- Manage ERP system attributes used to control Development Lifecycle reports
- Develop, implement, and maintain construction management system, including setting up projects (jobs), budgets, job costs, cost codes, contracts, change orders, purchase orders, and various construction progress reports.
- Review and analyze capitalization of costs. Ensure compliance with policy.
- Manage process for proper coding of construction invoices (payment applications) and lien releases for contractor and vendor invoices. Maintain contract documents including records of lien releases in appropriate files.
- Analyze and review construction status with Project/Construction Managers. Direct and participate in cost analyses.
- Prepare/gather materials related to construction and cost accounting matters for internal and external auditors.
- Coordinate/interface with cost accounting system software provider.
Cost accounting, general accounting
09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job