257 McKinley Hill Drive, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Account Manager is an organized taskmaster! Friendly, self-motivated, and reliable with impeccable communication and organizational skills. He or she is comfortable being thrown dozens of tasks, documenting detailed instructions without missing a beat, and is able to prioritize tasks based on priority, assign timelines to each task; juggle project stakeholders, managers, and team members all throughout the project. While ensuring the final deliverable is provided on time with minimal revisions.
- Stay regularly informed of brands & products, to exemplify high familiarity with brands you’re servicing
- Use phone & email; to troubleshoot products, process refunds/exchanges, and overall curb troubled customers to happy ones
- Monitor products for issues & ensuring minimum “down time” of our brands, escalating matters to team-members, and overall ensuring listing outages have minimal downtime before being noticed
- Responding to negative product & seller reviews, and doing what can be done to correct them and repair negative customer experiences
- Managing 10% or less Inbound and/or outbound calls, of your total work-load.
- Monitoring revenue & keyword ranking of listings, noticing when there are declining sales or ranking, and making escalations to team-members of possible issues.
- Assisting with administrative and brand-specific spreadsheets of metrics & useful data are updated.
- Monitoring actions of competitors and providing suggestions to superiors on how to add revenue to the brand line through improvements or new products.
Customer Service Skills, English Communications Skills, Project Management Skills, MS Office Applications Skills
09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job