2/F Palacio Grande Bldg. Gen. Luna cor. Anda Sts., Intramuros, Manila
- Performs diagnostic procedures such as audiometry, ECG, visual test (Snellen’s, Jaegers, Ishihara or Bostrom-Kugelberg), treadmill test.
- Takes a comprehensive patient health history and records the patient’s vital signs prior to a diagnostic procedure.
- Performs vaccinations and recognizing any sensitivity reactions after drug administration.
- Assists the Cardiologist in performing the treadmill test and prepares the treadmill result to be signed by the Cardiologist.
- Encodes the official results of ECG, audiometry, visual and inserts these reports into the patients’ charts.
- Performs other related tasks that may be designated from time to time.
07:00 AM to 05:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job