AS Fortuna, Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Cebu World Laminate Inc. (CWLI) is the pioneer in the manufacturing of melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in Cebu. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
CWLI is a subsidiary of World Class Laminate Inc. (WCLI) - the first company that ventured into local melamine lamination with the objective of helping the construction industry with world-class products and services at reasonable prices.
To date, CWLI has more than 150 colors and 15 embossing finishes to choose from. Since its foundation, it has continued to develop new colors and designs to offer more choices to contractors, architects, designers, furniture makers and homeowners.
• Outstanding career development opportunities.
• Opportunities for enhanced learning.
• Developed strong leadership and communication skills.
As Distribution Sales Supervisor, you are responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the sales and marketing activities, plans and programs of all hardware depot accounts, modern trades & gen-trade based in the area of assignment as well as the coordination and efficient implementation of sales and marketing activities and platforms.
• Distribution Planning & Execution
• Executing sales activities and promotions.
• Budget preparation.
• Product sales review.
• KPI achievements.
• Analysis of sales and marketing data covering the area of responsibility to come up with efficient sales and marketing programs and operations to achieve sales targets.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Provide recommendations or initiatives on lead and sales-generating activities, programs, strategies to help achieve the desired sales targets of his assigned area.
• Must have at least a minimum of 5 years of sales professional experience in the construction materials industry or interior fit-out.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of supervisorial or managerial role attainment.
• Effective and Creative Plan Formulation and Actual Implementation.
• Already has established a wide network of hardware depot partners, construction material suppliers.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Architecture, Commerce, Marketing.
• Knowledgeable and experienced in handling Hardware Sales through Distributors and Depot Accounts
• Must have a good command of business language and good written and oral communication skills
• Proficient with MS Office application (Excel, Word, Powerpoint),
• Must know how to drive a four-wheeled vehicle with a valid Drivers License.
People Handling Skills, Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills, Customer Relationship, Communication - Oral and Written, Leadership Skills, Merchandising Skills
08:00 AM to 05:30 AM