AS Fortuna, Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Our growing company CEBU WORLD LAMINATE INC., a subsidiary of WORLD CLASS LAMINATE INC., is urgently searching for a SENIOR ACCOUNTS MANAGER who can offer reliable support to the team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases. The SENIOR ACCOUNTS MANAGER will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with larger customers, ensuring that all sales documents and agreements are completed before they are filed and updating the customer contact information as needed. If you have previous inside sales experience and you're interested in taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today.
- Dynamic team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career growth opportunities.
- A graduate of any 4-year course with business, marketing, sales.
- At least 5 years of proven background in Sales specializing in construction, interior fit-out.
- Accurate and comprehensive understanding of Sales Planning and Forecasting.
- Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed and hit targets.
- Great negotiation and presentation skills that can easily build a strong and long-lasting relationship with all clients.
- Possessed a good working attitude towards different personalities in an organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - English, Taglish, Bisaya
- Willing to be assigned at AS Fortuna, Mandaue City.
- Knows how to drive - with driver's license.
- At least 25-35 years of age. Male or Female.
- Required Skill(s): Sales Planning and Forecasting, Communication Skills - Oral and Written, Great Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills, Client Relationship, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Target.
Generate revenue from an assigned geographical location by executing the company’s strategies to achieve sales targets through new account acquisition, in-depth sales understanding and sales analysis to fulfill client’s needs to ensure customer satisfaction with the company’s products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute Marketing Programs to achieve Sales Targets with the company’s products and services from existing Principals and customers within the assigned territory and agreed timeline.
- Acquisition of new customers for existing and new products within the assigned territory.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects like Contractors, Developers, Architects and Designers.
- Establishes extensive customer orientation, aligning business development strategies with customer’s future directions to maintain strong customer relationships.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, competitors by recommending new opportunities and product/ services improvements to maximize profits.
- Evaluates technical concerns and provide immediate technical assistance to customers.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Hurry! Apply now!
Communication Skills - Oral and Written, Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills, Selling Skills, Customers Rapport, Sales Planning and Forecasting
08:00 AM to 05:30 AM
You need to login
to apply for this job