Pavillion 3 Berthaphil Clark Center Jose Abad Santos Avenue
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant with experience in Australian Insurance industry. Someone who is organized, diligent, with attention to small details and able to handle administrative tasks and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
As a Virtual Assistant:
- Has 2-3 years work experience as a Virtual Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Has proven experience in insurance or financial industry
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. MS Outlook)
- Excellent phone, email and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Someone who can work unsupervised and have an ambition to become a team leader
- The role will be working on a day shift
Duties and Responsibilties of a Virtual Assistant:
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars, diary and schedule meetings
- Chasing application form/other info requested with client until completed and attach all documents along with supporting documentation.
- Entering client details in database
- Keep client up to date regularly and updating the client with the process from time to time.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal database
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Screening and directing phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level management
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified applicants will contacted shortly.
Administrative, Marketing, Virtual Assistant , insurance
06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job