5 Calle Industria Bagumbayan, Quezon City
To ensure that company registration is updated and the availability of all regulatory requirements concerning all products as well as control of corresponding documents of the company.
- Graduate of BS Pharmacy and has Professional License.
- With at least 1 year experience in Regulatory.
- With experience in handling FDA relation matters.
- Familiar with DOH and FDA rules and registrations.
- With knowledge in processing and releasing of License to Operate.
- With knowledge in processing Certificate Product Registration (CPR).
- Excellent attention to detail with proven ability to manage difficult situations.
- Ability and willingness to work co-operatively, to accomplish joint tasks and build positive working relationships.
- With excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- With strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
- Has the ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Willing to be assign at Bagumbayan Quezon City.
- Monday - Saturday work schedule.
- Can start immediately.
MS Office, Planning , Conducting Trainings
08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job