Ayala Mall Manila Bay, Macapagal Ave., Parañaque City
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Can speak and understand Mandarin
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working in a Jewelry Store is a plus
- Amenable to work in Parañaque City, Manila
- · Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- · Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- · Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- · Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- · Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- · Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- · Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- · Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- · Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- · Additional store manager duties as needed
Customer Service Oriented, Leadership, Customer Management, Communication Skill, Interpersonal Skill, Mandarin Speaking, Conflict Management
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job