Unit 206 Amberland Plaza Condominium, Jade Drive Ortigas Center Pasig City
Duties and Responsibilities
- Selling the company’s medications/supplements to doctors, pharmacist, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medication/supplements.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications/supplements.
- Building and maintaining good business relationship with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor’s medications/supplements and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company’s business strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Medical Technologies and any medical related course.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.
07:00 AM to 04:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job