3rd floor CTK Building 2, #70 Nicanor Roxas St. Brgy. Lourdes
- Secures property and personnel by patrolling premises.
- Monitors Company's surveillance equipment.
- Observe signs of crime and disorder, investigate incidents and writes report.
- Conducts interview & evaluate evidence and/or possible evidence in aid of security investigations.
- Process mandated legal requirements in relation to area security and public safety.
- Follow-up governmental requirements of the company such as but not limited to clearances and permits.
- Coordinate with law enforcement agencies and other national and local government units in relation to the interest of the company.
- Reports irregularity to prevent damage and losses.
- Report violators of company policies and procedures.
- Help the company in maintaining good working condition and keeping the facilities safe and clean.
- Check motor pool employees' with the company's rules and regulations.
- Ensure that all company policies are disseminated to all motor pool employees.
- Monitor performance of all company guards.
- Perform other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job