8/F One San Miguel Avenue, San Miguel Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Knowledgeable in creating dashboard designs through visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio etc.
- Driving efficiencies in operations through process automation.
- Drive innovation and exploratory experimentation in developing new and highly-applicable business-driven solutions in the big data environment
- Driving actionable insights through data science methodology and systems
- Integrating and preparing large, varied datasets, architecting specialized database and computing environments, and communicating results
- Basic proficiency in developing cloud solutions, APIs (Google Cloud preferred), VBA, advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and in G Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Drive and Google Slides)
- Lead the data science hub to deliver efficiencies and innovation
- Candidate must be a College Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics Communication Engineer, Data Science and Business Analytics
- 2 to 3 years’ work experience in data mining and data science
- Ability to provide comprehensive training and technical assistance to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent in English communication skills
- Can start as soon as possible
- Willing to be assigned to Ortigas, Pasig City
What's in it for you?
Our Insights team has been collaboratively and individually recognized as leaders in the global communications evaluation industry. Due to our continued growth and success, we are looking for (1) Data Scientist and (2) Junior Data Scientists to join our team. You will have the opportunity to:
- Become part of a leading media intelligence team.
- Have support from a great team of individuals who understand the media intelligence industry and always strive to improve.
- Work with leading global brands.
Recruitment process & Package:
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake a diagnostic test.
- Candidates who aced the diagnostic test will be invited for 1-2 interviews.
- Regularization will be granted after successfully completing a 6 month probation period.
- The role comes with a competitive salary package, incentives, and HMO.
09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job