To conduct a prompt and accurate inventory recording, stock reconciliation and allocation.
A. Inventory recording
• Perform a prompt and accurate inventory recording activities, i.e. input pricing sheet, input new pricing / PV / BV, and substitution
• Conduct input Purchase Order and GRN into system for incoming product
• Conduct verification process for all inventory transaction
• Conduct in-transit and confirmation process for warehouse transfer order
• Monitor BO at ADC / APC and inform Planner and related department regularly
• Monitor and ensure availability of free item at ADC / APC.
B. Inventory reconciliation
• Perform an accurate stock reconciliation as per time table,
• Ensure damage / shortage / request / employee order adjustment is done timely and correctly.
C. Reports & filing
• Make reports as needed,
• Ensure filing system is well implemented,
• Provide customer support when needed,
• Carry out other duties as assigned.
• Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
• Minimum 1 year working experience in inventory.
• Knowledge in inventory recording.
• Good administration.
• Excellent computer skills, especially Ms. Excel.
• Required langauge(s): English, Filipino.
• Willing to learn.
• Can work with minimal supervisory.
• Can work on holidays, weekends and extend hours.
08:00 AM to 05:00 PM