WeRemote, Inc. 2nd floor, Building C, Metrowalk Commercial Complex, Meralco Avenue, Barangay Ugong, Pasig City, Philippines 1604
About The Company:
Our member company is a part of the growing world of e-commerce. As consumers continue to buy more products online, manufacturers find a greater need for experts to manage their online business. That’s where you come in. The company needs a sharp and detail-oriented Business Operations Associate (BOA) to meet the demands of its clients, doing entry level e-commerce and reporting work. Read on for details!
Be part of a Pioneer team that our member company is building in the Philippines! The BOA will take part in several activities vital to the success of clients’ content on e-commerce websites – including amazon.com, walmart.com, homedepot.com and more. They will write compelling marketing copy, and combine copy, imagery, and videos together (known as enhanced content) to drive sales and brand interest. Depending on individual client needs, other responsibilities will include content audits, ad-hoc or recurring business reports, and ongoing catalog maintenance.
The BOA will be exposed to clients in many industries and work on large scale e-commerce projects, work under minimal supervision, and manage several work streams at once.
To be successful, the BOA will need to learn quickly, be organized, and be a motivated independent worker. Attention to detail, shifting focus through different types of projects, and writing and performing other tasks in Excel are musts. The BOA is expected to work closely with Digital Shelf Strategists and other teams from Sage Tree, so teamwork and accountability are also key to success.
Starting Pay: 30,000PHP a Month + Benefits
Employment type: Freelancer/Independent Contractor
• 13th Month Pay
• Group Life Insurance
• Flexible Benefits Monthly Allowance
• 2,500PHP Monthly Internet/Electricity Allowance
• Paid Holidays
Paid Sick Leaves and Paid Vacation Leaves
• Write and edit copy for e-commerce
• Use Excel daily to organize and edit product information
• Data entry, formatting business documents, and other large repetitive or manual tasks
• Perform content maintenance using online vendor portals
• Implement enhanced content on digital portals
• Update enhanced content when appropriate, or per request
• Perform various other quality checks, data scrapes, and projects as necessary
• Effective and concise communication over email and phone – report project status and any issues that come up to their U.S. counterparts
• Fluent in written and verbal English
• Able to work several hours every day that overlap with US business hours.
• Training schedule: 6am-3pm Mon through Fri Manila Time (8 hours per day, 1 hr lunch break, 2x 15 minute paid breaks, 40 hours per week). This will allow 4 hours of overlap 4 days per week (3pm-7pm Mon-Thurs US PT).
• Ongoing Schedule: 7am-4pm Mon through Fri Manila Time (8 hours per day, 1 hr lunch break, 2x 15 minute paid breaks, 40 hours per week). This will allow 2 hours of overlap 4 days per week (3pm-7pm Mon-Thurs US PT).
• Meetings: occasionally scheduled 6am-12pm Manila Time Tues through Friday.
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Demonstrated experience as an effective team member with strong communication skills, reliability/integrity/maturity, and ability to self-start
• Must be comfortable with the learning curve/constant change that comes with operating in a fast-moving, ever-changing world of eCommerce
• The company operates on G-Suite (Gmail, G-Drive, Sheets, Presentations, Calendar, etc.); experience using G-Suite is a plus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Previous experience or exposure to graphic design and videography a plus
• Must have a dedicated office at home or elsewhere with access to secure high-speed internet and phone, and sufficient space for two monitors. This is not a job that can be done at a coffee shop or while traveling (appropriate equipment will be provided).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Quick to respond to requests and questions
• Able to navigate several projects at once and manages time accordingly to meet deadlines
• Motivated, detail-oriented, and self-driven
• Able to communicate questions and answers through written and spoken English
• Experience in e-commerce, data entry/management, or basic analytics and reporting
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM