WORK FROM HOME
- Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Schedule posting for SNS accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Manage social media pages and build a great online community with clients and customers
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- must be a FILIPINO citizen residing in the Philippines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
- At least 1 year experience in creating content and handling SNS accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. SEM Rush, Social Sprout, Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends) is a plus.
- Knowledge in using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and similar softwares is a plus.
- NOTE: We require you to submit a portfolio, if there is any, during registration for this position.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Self-Motivated, Goal-Oriented, and Strong Attention to Detail.
- Willing to work part-time.
As you will be working from home, please be advised that we will require you to prepare certain Techincal Requirement for you to meet the quality standard.
- A dedicated secluded working space away from noise and any distractions
- Updated personal computer or laptop
- Stable internet connection of at least 5Mbps and a backup of a pocket wifi or Mobile Data
10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job