General Trias, Cavite
- Analyze projects including: a) conducting detailed strategic due diligence on opportunities, b) building financial models to evaluate the net benefit of opportunities and c) developing operational integration plans in partnership with senior management.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Negotiate vendor contracts
· Create project plans and proposals, and works with management to develop project objectives
- Lead cross-functional, project management teams to achieve business objectives
- Provide end-to-end project management to deliver successful projects
· Ensure control and coordination of projects
· Prepare status reports and regularly monitors budgets, contractors and schedules.
· Present procedures, rules and regulations to those involved in the project; maintains a safe, clean and productive environment through enforcing procedures.
· Maintain project integrity and reputation through compliance with rules and regulations of the client and the company.
08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job