2/F Peninsula Court Building 8735 Paseo de Roxas
Berlitz Philippines will be hiring several Japanese Language Instructors to be assigned to multiple locations in Metro Manila.
- Native fluency in the Japanese language (High level of Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking skills) - REQUIRED
- Should be a College Graduate preferably with a business background
- Familiarity with online teaching tools/technology is an advantage.
- Has good English communication skills.
- Teaching experience is not required but a great advantage. Applicants should have a passion for teaching.
- Willing to undergo online training and a 7-day Berlitz Method training at our Makati office
- Available to start by August or September 2020
- Handle small or large groups of classes and assessments for clients of Berlitz Philippines
- Deliver lessons in accordance with Berlitz teaching principles and focused on the interests and needs of the students, working with private students and groups of differing sizes at the Language Center and at off-site locations
- Integrate learning technology into teaching programs as required by the curriculum or requested by the student
- Keep student records and profile cards up to date as required or requested
- Fulfill ongoing responsibilities to customers as required by the Berlitz Learning Cycles
**Only Qualified Applicants will be contacted**
japanese, native speaker, flexible, good english, communication skills
08:00 AM to 09:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job