• Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
• Policy Formulation (includes process, guideline definition, Research, Benchmarking and Advisory/HR solutions.
• Provide HR policy guidance and work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
• HR Analytics/Metrics/Reporting and Knowledge Management/HR Capability Building.
• Vendor Relationship Management and Employer Branding and Positioning.
• Function-specific initiatives, audits and compliance.
• Candidate must possess at least a College Degree preferably in Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Filipino.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Alabang site
• Preferably Supervisor / 5 yrs. & up experienced employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Quarterly performance bonus.
• Outstanding career development opportunities and fast track career progression.
• Enjoy a fair work-life balance.
• HMO and Life Insurance for employee and 2 dependents for free.
• 24 Leaves annually.
• Inside the Central Business District area.
• Use of Gym, pantry, karaoke room, sleeping quarters and other recreational facilities.
critical thinkers, good listener, organized, flexible
08:00 AM to 05:00 PM