17th Flr. Tower 2 RCBC Plaza Ayala Avenue , Makati City
The Medical Reviewer Specialist is responsible for reviewing and analyzing documents pertaining to an individual, and composing accurate and complete reviews of records, either by paraphrasing or quoting the original documents, utilizing the Client guidelines.
- Coordinates with the production supervisor and other reviewers with regard to job assignment.
- Constructs clear and accurate reviews of records that conform to the guidelines of each client, and submits the reviews for edit within a specified period.
- Meets a target production output or quota and a quality standard to be set by management.
- Occasional duties include (a) setting and developing guidelines for new clients (as assigned), and (b) printing of source documents.
- 2 yrs undergraduate /Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree, in any medical allied course (Nursing, Physical Therapy, Medical Technology, Radiologic Technology, Biology, Psychology, Nutrition and Dietetics)
- Computer literate, must have good skills in MS Office applications
- Above-average English communications skill both oral and written.
- Willing to work on Shifting Schedule
- Willing to work in Makati area
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
typing, computer skills, English communication
06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job