17th Flr. Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue,
Improve your medical skills by working closely with U.S. doctors.
Feel what it’s like to practice medicine in the U.S.
Your main task is to provide real-time medical transcription for the entire duration of each exam and entries of information into the EHR system or SOAP notes.
- You will be remotely connected to the internet with a U.S. doctor that is conducting a medical examination to a patient.
- Document the medical examination findings and corresponding treatment plan.
- Ensure that certain test results are in the patient's chart and prescriptions are filled.
- You will alert the assigned doctor of any missing information needed for appropriate diagnoses and billing.
- Graduate of Medicine/Nursing(licensed or underboard)
- Experience working as a Medical Transcriptionist is preferred
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent listening skills
- Computer savvy, proficient in MS Office applications and use of technical/communication equipment
- Willing to work a NIGHT SHIFT
- Willing to work in Makati City
09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job