|Location:||NCR, Metro Manila, Quezon, Philippines|
|Education Level:||High School Graduate|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year or less|
We are located at the 8th Floor of Cyber and Fashion Mall, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City. Look for unit 8-B right corner after the main elevator.
BE ONE OF INTRIX’s EMPLOYEES AND START ENJOYING THESE AWESOME PERKS AND BENEFITS!
- • 2k Non Taxable Allowance
- • 20% Night Differential
- • 13th Month Pay
- • Monthly Incentives
- • Bonuses for Sales Account and Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- • Opportunities for Promotion
- • HMO through Maxicare
- • For experienced hires, 4 dependents can be enrolled in our HMO after 1 month
- • Freshers and Laterals, 4 dependents can be enrolled in our HMO after 6 months
- • Free Daily Meals
- • Lodging Option in Eastwood Condo (depends on which acct)
- • Educational Reimbursement of 20,000 PHP Tuition Subsidy (For Travel Acct only)
- • Kick off parties
- • Team building
OUR EMPLOYEES’ SKILL SET:
- • Customer Service/Communication Skills: Help resolve conflicts with customers. Must be able to listen effectively to find the root cause of issues and communicate clearly and in a friendly way to solve the issue and keep the customer happy.
- • Patience: Deal with confused or irate customers. Having patience will help you stay polite, even in stressful situations.
- • Problem-Solving Skills: Solve customer issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand. Being able to problem solve with a customer will help your job.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
- • Must have at least 2 years in College without back subjects (any field) - with or without BPO experience
- • For HS Grad and 1 yr. UG at least 6 months BPO experience required
- • Fresh-Graduates are welcome to apply. (Any field)
- • Willing to have shifting schedules.
- • Must be willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City.
Intrix Contact Solutions is a Business Process Outsourcing Company based in the Philippines. Our company's aim is to help clients to be more competitive and to motivate themselves to focus on their core competencies.
Once the application is submitted, one of our sourcing specialists will get in touch with you to give you further details and schedule you for an interview. We hope to have you as part of our team soon, good luck!