JOB SUMMARY (PARAGRAPH FORMAT)
The Internal Auditor examines and evaluates the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the organization's internal control systems and procedures and recommends corrective actions to improve operations, enhance internal controls and reduce costs where possible.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND TASKS)
· Develops risk-based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
· Designs internal audit procedures and work programs.
· Conducts internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
· Identifies key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
· Reviews the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
· Discusses audit findings and recommendations with immediate superior and line managers
· Prepares audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
· Monitors the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
· Assists the development of an internal control culture.
· Monitors the trends and developments in the internal audit area.
· Perform other job-related tasks as required by top management
· Adhere to all company rules and regulations and code of ethics
Graduate of Accounting/Accountancy
At least 3 years’ experience as internal auditor, preferably in a manufacturing company
CERTIFICATION / LICENSURE
Preferably a CPA
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM