Elizabeth Hall Katipunan Ave Loyola Heights Quezon City
Responsible for the daily operation of the facility commissary including inventory control, supply acquisitions, accounting-related reports, and directing the work of others.
- Bachelor/College Degree or equivalent certification required.
- Minimum two (2) years of retail sales and marketing or relevant work experience required.
- Must have a working knowledge of office and accounting practices and procedures.
- One (1) year of business or relevant work related courses preferred.
- Supervisory experience in Manufacting setting is highly preferred
- Food Industry experience is preferred.
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of commissary workers engaged in preparing, assembling, packaging, and shipping ready-to-eat food items: Checks inventories and orders foodstuffs and supplies.
- 2) Prescribes quantities, production sequence, and time for items to be prepared, cooked, assembled, and packaged to meet production schedule.
- 3) Specifies arrangement of equipment, work stations, and staffing to prepare for production.
- 4) Explains and demonstrates work methods to train employees and establish size of food portions.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Hotel/Food and Beverage
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job