|Location:||NCR, Metro Manila, Makati, Philippines|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year or less|
5th floor Philam Life Building, 126 L.P. Leviste street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Sales & Leasing Associate
The Sales & Leasing Associate is responsible for providing intelligent real estate solutions to clients, conduct presentations and facilitate viewing & client meetings.
The Associate is also expected to generate leads through networks and cold calls and by assisting with referrals and inquiries.
Duties And Responsibilities
- This position requires finidng interested clients who are willing to lease or invest in real estate properties.
- Develop and execute a sales marketing plan and create innovative and competitive marketing strategies to achieve your sales target.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Accompany clients during visits to and inspections of property.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with clients’ needs and financial resources.
- Maintain a database of commercial, industrial, and residential properties available on the property market.
- Research and understand the present trends of the existing market, the customer’s needs, anticipate the future market aspects.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Department in marketing the properties to ensure lease/ sale spaces
- Generate leads through networks and called calls and assist with referrals and inquiries
- Set daily appointments to find quality leads
- Must possess at least a College/Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Mass Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Commerce, or any equivalent course
- Knowledgeable on the real estate trends and industry
- Experience in real estate or in any sales industry is an advantage
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient in English language and has excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Has a pleasing and pleasant personality
- We put high value on someone who has integrity, honesty, and company loyalty
- Goal-oriented, team player and with entrepreneurial mindset.