|Location:||NCR, Metro Manila, Makati, Philippines|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year or less|
5th floor Philam Life Building, 126 L.P. Leviste street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Marketing & Listings Associate
A strong relationship builder with high energy and a great work ethic, who isn’t afraid of high demands of real estate industry.
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities for new listing appointments.
- Quickly respond to partner owners’/ developers, and follow up to convert into listing appointments.
- Consolidate inventory lists in all sources of property listings
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Consolidate, Manage, and Match Client request taken by sales team
- Conduct pre-qualifying of deals/ new accounts
- Consolidate pending deals and update the sales team
- Acts as a quick back-up to the Sales Team in terms of responding to client requests
- Create or Update presentation materials based on the consolidated inventory list.
- Create and executes sales-generating activities for the Sales Team (such as organization of manning schedules, sales events, and accreditation programs with potential partner developers)
- Market Research
- Basic Image Editing
- Such other responsibilities that may be assigned relevant thereto
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Property Development or Real Estate or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English & Filipino
- Good networking and maintaining relationship with clients and partners. Excellent in oral and written communication skills.
- Must be attentive, detailed oriented, resourceful, and hardworking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Basic Photoshop. Must have the ability to quickly learn new systems.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in Property/ Real Estate Industry