PHP 63,272 (MYR 5,000)
No.A-G-13A, Block Allamanda, 10 boulevard, Lebuhraya SPRINT, Jalan PJU 6a/3a, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Pembinaan Yuen Seng is currently looking for young, talented and hardworking individuals that are looking to venture out themselves further from their own comfort zone. We are inviting all young employees from South Asia Region as well as ASEAN region to come to start their career in construction company located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our company provides good employee benefits as well as several allowances to help you build up your career further and grow together with the company. With the support from our team, we believe in giving you the best and efficient working environment and enjoy working with our company.
Company – Pembinaan Yuen Seng Sdn Bhd
Requirements: Site Engineer
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
• Required skill(s) : Microsoft office, AutoCAD
• Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering-Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Required language(s): English
• Visa provided
• Assist Project Manager and Site Manager in day-to-day project planning & implementation and all technical aspect, but not limited to preparation of progress report update.
• Ensure that all works (including sub-contractors) are carried out based on established method statements / procedures, contract requirement and specifications.
• Liaise with consultant, sub-contractors, suppliers on all site technical matters; e.g. timely issuance of construction drawings, follow up on drawings, amendments etc.
• To carried out site inspection and ensure works according to drawing specification.
• Ensure that projects or tasks assigned are completed on time.
• Study, highlight and resolve any discrepancies of drawings, bills of quantity and specification.
• Liaise and attend site meeting with consultant team and subcontractors.
• Regularly monitor direct worker’s productivity, re-organize worker’s distribution from time to time.
• Ensure direct worker’s basic amenities and welfare has been properly attended.
• Ensure that the Quality, Environmental, Safety & Health (QESH) management System is adhered to at all times
• Comply all documentation of paperwork required during construction period for filling purpose
• Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available,
• To assist in progress work claim for client and subcontractor
• Taking off Quantity & calculation for construction drawing.
• Liaising with quantity surveyors and procurement department about the ordering and the pricing of materials.
Project Management, Construction, Construction Planning, Safety and Health, Project Coordination, Project Planning
08:30 AM to 05:00 PM