No. 10 Resthaven Street San Francisco Del Monte, Quezon City Philippines
The Business Development officer identifies company products and services that are underperforming, develops an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, prices and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. The position also ensures that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Business Development, Marketing Communications, Customer Service, Communication Skills, Advertising, Negotiation, Computer Literate Basic Computer Skills
08:00 AM to 05:30 AM
You need to login
to apply for this job