No. 10 Resthaven Street San Francisco Del Monte, Quezon City Philippines
Enhance the President's effectiveness in his/her duties by providing information management support and running the office in an organized way.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Office of the President
- Planning and scheduling the meetings and appointments
- Preparing and editing memo, correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Organize travel and guest arrangements
- Organing and maintaning files and record
- Managing designated adhoc projects
- Conducting designated adhoc research and other informations required by the office
- Providing quality customer service
- Ability to keep and withold confidential information at all times
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as Executive Assistant or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
MS Office, Business Management , Secretarial, Analytical and Planning Skills, Correspondence, Organization
08:00 AM to 05:30 AM
You need to login
to apply for this job