#25 Arty 1 St. Brgy. Talipapa Novaliches Quezon City
· Develop and research ideas for creative team
· Preparing short summaries of your ideas and selling (known as ‘pitching’) them to producers or development executives
· Create an initial framework, or treatment, for screenplays.
· Write or adapt a story into a script.
· Meet with film executives to pitch screenplays and ideas.
· Weave together visual elements in scenes with plot and dialogue.
· Work with producers and directors to edit and adjust the script as needed. Writing and rewriting scripts if necessary (you may need to do this several times before arriving at the final agreed version).
· Developing believable plots and characters
· Getting feedback about the first draft of your work from Creative Director, Assistant Manager & Manager or department head.
· Researching background material
· Laying out the screenplay to an agreed format
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, Literature, Creative Writing, or related field
- Updated with current social media trends (Tiktok, Facebook,Instagra,&Twiter)
- Must be witty, smart, fun and computer savy.
- Must have 2 to 3 years of relevant professional writing experience in any of the following fields—advertising, marketing, branding, editorial or public relations. Proven record of excellent writing (lifestyle and business writing) demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with people from various teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Can assist in the production and shooting videos
- Willing to work fulltime.
- Applicant must be a resident of QC or nearby areas in our office address/or willing to work on site
- Applicant are required to show sample of their works either soft copy or hard copy upon interview invitation.
- Can Start ASAP
Scriptwriting, verbal and written communication skills, creative, knowledge in media and production
08:30 AM to 05:30 AM
You need to login
to apply for this job