#25 Arty 1 St. Brgy. Talipapa Novaliches Quezon City
- Responsible for Research & Development work and testing of new cosmetic products and Researched new natural ingredients and market trends.
- QA testing and quality check of existing products and production items
- Helping monitor progress of new product development, reformulation and alternative testing.
- Coordinating on a technical level with suppliers of new ingredients to request pertinent documents for screening and approval before sampling and use.
- Implement and ensure compliance to all health and product safety requirements
- Familiar with FDA and GMP requirements
- Analyze various substance and assist in preparing documentation for FDA requirements
- Provide instruction on proper chemical testing and procedures (mixing, operating, temperature, ingredients)
- Establishing standard specification of new products
- Researching any cases of irritation and helping answer product customer complaints
- Prepare compounds, reagents and solutions
- Reformulation of existing products using alternative raw material or process adjustment
- Writing technical reports to describe methods and findings.
- Other duties as directed by management.
- Graduate of BS Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Science and equivalent field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in R&D for cosmetics or pharmaceuticals, with knowledge of natural products
- Has background in cosmetic formulation and Experience in formulating with natural ingredients is a distinct advantage
- Registered chemist with valid PRC ID.
- Determination and commitment - natural products require much trial and error
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiar with good laboratory practices and can operate common laboratory equipment
- proficiency with computers and scientific equipment
- strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- good verbal and written communication skills
- identify and troubleshoot equipment problems quality problems and recommend solutions
- Strong desire to use your skills to benefit the country and consumers
- Willing to work fulltime.
- Applicant must be a resident of QC or nearby areas in our office address/or willing to work on site
- Can Start ASAP
Testing, develop new product, researched
08:30 AM to 05:30 AM
You need to login
to apply for this job