1560 Bambang St., Sta. Cruz, Manila
1. Custodian of the following documents: Supplier's LTO and Distribution Agreement, Product Certificate of Registration, Certificate of Analysis, CGMP, Customer's LTO or DTI Permits, etc.
2. Process all the CPN applications for the company’s in-house products and all other items for registration.
3. Deal with Food and Drug Administration transactions as required by position:
a. Document for inspection: LTO, CPR, COA, CGMP, Temperature Monitor and Prescription Book, etc.
b. File and Report Adverse Drug Reaction Cases
c. Store Physical set-up: ensure pharmacological arrangement
4. Monitoring FDA licenses renewal
5. Acting as support for sales team.
Any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
Must have a pharmacist license
07:30 AM to 06:00 PM